Ok so you're getting married, you've been to tonnes of weddings and decided what you do and don't want for your own wedding, but how are you going to make sure yours is the one people remember?
We spend all this money on weddings to make sure it's a day to remember, but what's setting your wedding apart from the ten others your guests will attend this year? I'll tell you what... A caravan bar!
Each wedding you go to is generally the same, some people are brave enough to do something different but generally most people stick to what's traditional. Well it's time to shake things up and do something new! Caravan bars are a great way to impress your guests and create a talking point. Working in a caravan bar every weekend we see first hand how impressed guests are when they arrive to see us there to serve. They're usually in awe! Here at The Caravan Bar Collective, we could come up with a thousand reasons why you need a caravan bar at your wedding, but it's Saturday and we don't want to bore you with too much reading so we narrowed it down to five!
1. Booze, fun, booze! We're not lying when we say one of the thing your guests are most excited about when attending a wedding is free booze, to put it nicely. The drinks are such an important part of the reception, and it should be done well. Gone are the days where you sit at a table for 5 hours and have a glass of wine poured for you. Weddings are fun these days, people basically want to get drunk and have a good time. Nothing says drunk and fun more than a caravan bar.
2. It's super practical! Ok so you're planning a DIY wedding and it's time to sort out the drinks. How much glassware do you need? How much ice do you need? How are you going to keep the drinks cold? Where are you going to store all the drinks, in ugly blue eskies all over the place? How are you going to hide all the empty cardboard cartons when you need to open a new case? That's where we come in! We take care of the messy details and make it look effortless, ensuring your bar service runs smoothly.
3. Owner/operators rule! When your caterers looking after the bar service how often do you think you're going to be served by the actual owner of the business and not just a worker? Most caravan bars are owner/operated which means your guests are going to get the absolute best service possible, because it's their name on the line. It's a proven fact that owner/operators offer such a service, second to none.
4. They're mostly BYO. A BYO bar means you as the client provides the alcohol, the caravan bar staff serve what you have provided. The amazing thing about this is you control absolutely every dollar, you know how much you've bought, you know how much was used, and you're not blowing your budget on a drinks package per person when you know half of your guests aren't going to drink anyway. The leftover alcohol can be returned or gifted, meaning you waste nothing. Your caravan bar provider can help wth deciding on how much you should order based on your guest list.
5. Cocktails. Need I say more? Most caravan bars have a cocktail option as opposed to just sitting at a table drinking beer or wine, so your guests can enjoy a delicious cocktail! Greet your guests with a designated cocktail hour, they'll love you for it!
So think seriously about the type of wedding you want to have, then browse our directory and book your caravan bar today!
Love, The Caravan Bar Collective x